As part of the WorkSpaces 3.0 co-working suites, this flexible room is perfect for any type of professional meeting and located just off of the first floor lobby of Town Center Two.
- 6 five-foot mobile tables
- 17 conference chairs
- Polycom (conference phone number: 434-964-1280)
- TV monitor
- Crestron video conferencing technology
- UVA WiFi
- No fee for North Fork tenants.
- Available for use between 8 a.m.–5 p.m., Monday–Friday. WorkSpaces 3.0 tenants may access at any time.
- Groups requiring food or beverage service for meetings are encouraged to make arrangements through Foods of All Nations North, (434) 296-6131; however, external vendors are permitted.
- Groups requiring flip charts, markers, or other such items should bring their own, or have delivered, set-up, and broken-down via a third-party vendor.
- The conference room must be returned to its original condition. Any remaining food items must be taken away and garbage placed in the trash receptacles.
- Groups will be responsible for any out-of-the-ordinary cleaning or damage repairs required as a result of the use of our meeting space.
- User must provide own laptop/mobile device and AV cables; VGA and HDMI compatible.
To reserve this space, please get in touch with us.