Host your meeting in this bright, modern room located within the offices of the Central Virginia Partnership for Economic Development. This conference room includes an adjacent kitchenette, perfect for catering set-up.
- Conference table with integrated power
- 20 chairs
- UVA WiFi (and hard-wired connections)
- Apple TV
- Built-in projector and screen
- Black-out shades
- Wall-mounted flat-screen TV
- No fee for North Fork tenants.
- Available for use between 8 a.m.–5 p.m., Monday–Friday.
- Groups requiring food or beverage service for meetings are encouraged to make arrangements through Foods of All Nations North, (434) 296-6131; however, external vendors are permitted.
- Groups requiring flip charts, markers, or other such items should bring their own, or have delivered, set up, and broken down via a third-party vendor.
- The conference room must be returned to its original condition. Any remaining food items must be taken away and garbage placed in the trash receptacles.
- Groups will be responsible for any out-of-the-ordinary cleaning or damage repairs required as a result of the use of our meeting space.
- User must provide own laptop/mobile device and AV cables; VGA and HDMI compatible.
To reserve this space, please get in touch with the Central Virginia Partnership for Economic Development.