The Hub is always available for casual meetings during normal business hours for North Fork tenants and guests. Enjoy breakfast and lunch, play a game of chess over coffee, or have a beer and play a game of ping-pong on the patio.
- Wall-mounted flat-screen TV
- White boards
- Sirius XM music system
- UVA WiFi
- Rates vary. Please contact us for more information.
- Groups requiring food or beverage service for meetings are encouraged to make arrangements through Foods of All Nations North, (434) 296-6131. External vendors are not permitted.
- Groups requiring flip charts, markers, or other such items should bring their own, or have delivered, set-up, and broken-down via a third-party vendor.
- The room must be returned to its original condition. Any remaining food items must be taken away and garbage placed in the trash receptacles.
- Groups will be responsible for any out-of-the-ordinary cleaning or damage repairs required as a result of the use of our meeting space.
- User must provide own laptop/mobile device and AV cables; HDMI compatible.
To reserve this space, please get in touch with us.