The Board Room
1725 Discovery Drive
Located in the Technology District of North Fork, The Board Room is a tranquil space that is ideal for professional meetings.
The Board Room is on the second floor of 1725 Discovery Drive, directly across from the elevator.
- Conference table with integrated power
- Seating for up to 20 (plus 12 guest chairs along the rail)
- Wall-mounted flat-screen TV
- White board
- Drop-down screen (projector not included)
- UVA WiFi
- No fee for North Fork tenants.
- Available for use 8 a.m.–5 p.m., Monday–Friday.
- Groups requiring food or beverage service for meetings are encouraged to make arrangements through Foods of All Nations North, (434) 296-6131; however, external vendors are permitted.
- Groups requiring flip charts, markers, or other such items should bring their own, or have delivered, set-up, and broken-down via a third-party vendor.
- The room must be returned to its original condition. Any remaining food items must be taken away and garbage placed in the trash receptacles.
- Groups will be responsible for any out-of-the-ordinary cleaning or damage repairs required as a result of the use of our meeting space.
- User must provide own laptop/mobile device and AV cables; VGA and HDMI compatible.
To reserve this space, please get in touch with us.