Centrally located in the Park’s Town Center, this bright and modern meeting center is the perfect space to host multi-day meetings, seminars, classes, and receptions.
Due to social distancing requirements, the maximum capacity for this space is currently 60 people.
Mobile tables and chairs and a dividing airwall enable maximum flexibility, and access to the sleek lobby and beautifully landscaped outdoor spaces creates a memorable experience.
- 75 six-foot mobile tables
- 150 mobile chairs
- 2 lecterns
- Black-out shades
- 4 double-sided mobile white boards
- 3 ceiling-mounted projectors and drop-down screens
- 8 wireless microphones
- Video conferencing technology
- UVA WiFi
- Rates vary. Please contact us for more information.
- Groups requiring food or beverage service for meetings are encouraged to make arrangements through one of our approved caterers.
- Groups requiring flip charts, markers, or other such items should bring their own, or have delivered, set-up, and broken-down via a third-party vendor.
- The conference room must be returned to its original condition. Any remaining food items must be taken away and garbage placed in the trash receptacles.
- Groups will be responsible for any out-of-the-ordinary cleaning or damage repairs required as a result of the use of our meeting space.
- User must provide own laptop/mobile device(s) and necessary converters for HDMI compatibility.
To reserve this space, please get in touch with us.