North Fork Meeting Center
Town Center Four, 994 Research Park Blvd.
Centrally located in North Fork's Town Center, this bright and modern meeting center is the perfect space to host multi-day meetings, seminars, classes, and receptions.
Mobile tables and chairs and a dividing airwall enable maximum flexibility, and access to the sleek lobby and beautifully landscaped outdoor spaces creates a memorable experience.
- 75 six-foot mobile tables
- 150 mobile chairs
- 2 lecterns
- Black-out shades
- 4 double-sided mobile white boards
- 3 ceiling-mounted projectors and drop-down screens
- 8 wireless microphones
- Video conferencing technology
- UVA WiFi
- Rates vary. Please contact us for more information.
- Groups requiring food or beverage service for meetings are encouraged to make arrangements through one of our approved caterers.
- Groups requiring flip charts, markers, or other such items should bring their own, or have delivered, set-up, and broken-down via a third-party vendor.
- The conference room must be returned to its original condition. Any remaining food items must be taken away and garbage placed in the trash receptacles.
- Groups will be responsible for any out-of-the-ordinary cleaning or damage repairs required as a result of the use of our meeting space.
- User must provide own laptop/mobile device(s) and necessary converters for HDMI compatibility.
To reserve this space, please get in touch with us.